EDUCATION - Harvard Law School, Receiving JD June, 2016
- Harvard Law and Policy Review, Columnist and Assistant Editor
- Professor's Assistant, 2015 - 2016
- Vanderbilt University B.A., magna cum laude in Business Administration, June 2013
- 2012 Association of Honors Business Students: Ethics in Academics Award
- 2013 Chancellor's List of Promising Young Entrepreneurs
Activities: Student Government Class Representative 2010-2012; President 2012-2013
EXPERIENCE The Center For Business Law, Gainesville, Fl 2014 to Present
After serving a four month internship, was hired as a legal researcher working to find answers to legal questions posed by small business owners in at risk communities. Worked directly with staff attorneys in composing advice for clients, and identifying their resources that they could use.
OFFICE OF U.S. SENATOR Jane Smith, Washington, DC Spring 2011
Researched the impact of deregulation on small business owners. Interviewed special interest groups representing small business owners in Ms. Smith's district.
Chamber of Commerce Nashville, TN 2010 to 2011
Assistant to the Director of Communication
Researched topics of interest to local business owners and composed articles for the Chamber of Commerce's monthly newsletter.
- Richard Smith and John Doe, The Importance of Protecting Small Business Interests in an Increasingly Hostile Environment, 13 Journal of Business Leaders, 121 (2014)
- Habit for Humanity Volunteer 2009 to Present
- Relay For Life Coordinator 2012 to Present
NOW FOR ONLY 121?